As the most common disease of horses today, internal parasites can cause extensive internal damage. You may notice the dull hair coat, hoof problems, weight loss and colic, but most of the damage goes unseen. Treat and protect your horse from the most common parasitic threats with one safe, effective compound.
EQUiMAX® is the only combination of ivermectin/praziquantel dewormer safe for ALL horses, including foals four weeks of age and older, pregnant and lactating mares, and breeding stallions.
EQUiMAX® has broad-spectrum activity against a range of debilitating and performance-depriving parasites including:
- Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata)
- Large Strongyles (adults) (Strongylus vulgaris) also early forms in blood vessels), (S. edentatus) (also tissue stages), (S. equinus), (Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds) (Cyathostomum spp.), (Cylicocyclus spp.), (Cylicostephanus spp.), (Cylicodontophorus spp.)
- Small Strongyles (fourth–stage larvae)
- Pinworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae) (Oxyuris equi)
- Ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae) (Parascaris equorum)
- Hairworms (adults) (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults) (Habronema muscae)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages) (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Lungworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae) (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Intestinal Threadworms (adults) (Strongyloides westeri)
- Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis caused by Neck Threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.